my love for you is a journey..starting at forever and ending at never

Friday, May 27, 2011

scholl holiday..yeay!

rase sungguh seronottttt!!mmg nantikan saat ni...masa utk relax..tak yah nak stress ngadap peel bebudak...esok sampai isnin, me n my dear hubby ada kem kecemerlangan...so after that, pi kl on wednesday, then maybe jika takde aral weekend tu akan ke kuala selangor...family vacation..my hubby side.
happy news today..my aiman got 100% for his math exam...under my expectation!!syukur..good boy!!subject lain kira ok la..mostly he managed to reach 80+...only bahasa arab je dia dpt 60 n english 76..so,tonite we treat him McD..his favourite fast food...to show that we really happy n appreciate the good job that he done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...