my love for you is a journey..starting at forever and ending at never

Thursday, November 03, 2011

turn to 33..Alhamdulillah.

Syukur kehadrat Ilahi,dgn izinnya saya masih bernafas di usia ini..masih diberi peluang olehNya untuk menunaikan segala kewajipan sebagai seorg muslim,masih boleh menikmati kebahagiaan bersama suami tersayang,masih boleh membelai si kenit saya aka baby tua saya,masih dapat bersama2 keluarga tersayang-mak,abah,kakak2,abg2 & ipar duai saya serta anak2 sedara tercinta,masih dapat bersama rakan2 seperjuangan disekolah & masih diberi kudrat sebagai pendidik kepada anak bangsa saya..syukur yaAllah..

Million of thanks to all my friends for the birthday wishes..hope all the wishes and doas will come true..amin..

To my dear hubby,thanks for everything..from the pre-bday gift which is my luvly android,a bouquet of flower till the abaya,specially ordered from UAE..huhhh..i'm speechless!!tqvm abang...I really appreciate it..I love u so much..my love for you is a journey sayang,starting at forever and ending at never!!thank you for being a part of my life.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...