my love for you is a journey..starting at forever and ending at never

Friday, January 13, 2012

minggu yg sangat bizi..

This week will be my bizi week..yeah..friday went back to kuantan..aiman stayed at kak lin's house tonite..bcoz both me n my hubby will return to temerloh early morning tomorrow..i have LADAP n my hubby have to attend meeting at his school..tomorrow,after settle everything,we will rush back to kuantan..must reach kuantan before 2..my macaroon class will start at 2..hopefully i manage to handle everything..fuhh...me very happy today..went to goldsmith n definately i got it!!..tq mak...me now actually at tutti fruitti indera mahkota..accompanying my hubby to settle his works..emis.. bla..bla..bla..yes..he needs free wifi!thanks tuttifruitti!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...